Monday, May 29, 2006

Tips on Training Your Mind

Tips on Training your Mind
Have you ever wondered what exactly is up with Stress? This informative report can give you an insight into everything you've ever wanted to know about Stress.

As we travel down the Road to Financial Freedom via the
Wonderful World of Networking, we can't forget the importance
of not only Growing our Business and Income, but Growing Personally.

Today's fast paced life often puts every one of us in
difficult situations where stress and anxiety dominate our
day. The frequency and complexity of problems that arise
and need to be dealt with weakens both our minds and our
bodies, making us incapable of finding the right solutions.
There are several ways to improve your power of
concentration and to learn how to relax your mind and
prepare it for future struggles. Your body responds to what
your mind dictates, but most of the times it does this on a
subconscious level.

If you manage to tap into this vital resource, which is
your subconscious mind, you get an extra edge in dealing
with all problems that surround you.

First of all , try to change your daily routine. Not much,
just a bit, but be very conscious about the changes. In the
evening, try to recall all the events that took place in a
day. Quickly analyze the highlights of the day and check
for any gaps in your memory.
If you fail to remember details about an issue you want to
recall this is a good indication that you momentarily
failed to concentrate during that timeframe.

You may also try to diversify the way you live . Again,
changes don't have to be drastic.
If today is no different than yesterday and the day before
you might want to include new elements in your life. You
could start practicing a sport or maybe giving a shot to a
hobby you never practiced before.

Repetitive and dull actions slowly push your mind in a
state of semi hibernation, which slows down your responses
to the issues around you.

Stimulating your mind by engaging it in a new activity
always has good results.
You don't have to play heavy mind
involving games (such as chess, for example) to do this.

Try the simple things first: take a different route on your
way to work, buy another brand of laundry detergent.
Try to travel by bus, if you normally use a car and stand
up on a chair to have a different perspective of your
bedroom.

You can also engage your mind in other interesting
activities such as meeting new people or seeing old
friends.
Give a call to an old high school friend and go out for
some coffee or a beer. Your talks will surely trigger a
chain of events that you store in your mind but almost
never utilize. Still, this would be a good exercise for the
mind and, more importantly, a pleasant experience for you.

There are many things you dislike or despise in life . Give
them a chance, try to view them from another perspective.
If there is a person you hate try to put yourself in his or
her shoes for a few minutes.

1.Try to see yourself through the eyes of people around you
and objectively observe your actions and beliefs.
2.Try to let a clear mind analyze events that you find
annoying and ignore the preconceptions that urge you to
judge a person or event in a certain way.

All of the above are just some simple exercises that will
help you face your problems better prepared. Do not over do
any of them and let them integrate naturally into your way
of life. You may soon look in the mirror and see a happier
you!

One of the Most Important things is to set aside at least
30 minute a day to read.
Click on the following link and look at some of these good choices.

GOOD BOOKS RIGHT ON TARGET

Chuck & Shirley
http://youcanbuild.it

Please leave comments, thank you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chuck

I had to laugh to myself when I got to the part about trying a different laundry detergent. I wonder how many folks thought to themselves 'but I always use tide!'

Playing it safe I believe for the most part is a habit...for example about a decade or so ago I used to eat in the same few restaurants, always order the same few dishes, you know, burger fries and coke..heck how boring can a person get! But in my mind I was safe. I had been there before, ate that same food before and it was decent(or at least it didn't kill me!;)

Well I'm not even sure when it happened or why (Although I strongly suspect I had just became bored with the constant routine my life consisted of) but somewhere along the way I consiencely made the decision to start trying different things. These days I don't even like to eat in the same restuarant twice! And if I do I sure as heck don't order the same thing I had last time, I look for something I have not yet experienced.

Now to some reading this they might think 'big deal! You like to try different food.' but the fact is that was just one little thing many years ago....these little things do ad up. Without new experiences there is little New knowledge that can manifest within us...and personally I'm not even close to being the same person I was back then.

Absolutely start small, even if it is laundary detergent and work your way up, tommorows actions just might suprise even You!

BizZone said...

Awesome post I loved it! I especially like the part about clearing your mind so you are more prepared to handle the stuff life throws at you! It is so true that you must quiet your mind in order to move forward. I really enjoyed reading some of the thinsg you wrote thank you for sharing them with me!