Monday, July 10, 2006

A new Beginning or Continuation of True Success?

Fellow Networkers

You will appreciate an interesting turn of events for me this past week.

For the past 10 years I have successfully represented a major Pre-engineered Building Company. They are a leader in the Equine Housing Market, which was easy for me since we have been deeply involved in the Horse business forever.
I have been one of the leading producers each year, until this past year, which was pitiful, primarily because of my Major Coronary.

I was informed Thursday that my services would no longer be needed, they have "hired" a young man & women to take my place and see if the Territory could get "back" to speed.

Thank goodness for my ability to always have had a strong Network.
In a way, at age 63, I am relieved because now my total efforts can concentrate on helping my wonderful networking associates to fufill their personal dreams of the Joy of Unlimited residual Income, and the Freedom of controlling their own Destiny.

Feel free to share this with your Associates and hopefully more will join us in the Blessed Opportunity offered to all, regardless of Age, Experience, Sex or Education, by the Exciting World of Network Marketing.


Chuck Bartok

Team Health2Wealth

No comments: