Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is the Self-Improvement Industry a Joke?

For the past 5 decades I have been enjoying a lifestyle provided by Self-Employment.
Some call it Self-directed INCOME.

It has been a fun Roller-Coaster existence, constantly keeping me on my feet,
and not allowing any Complacency to Set in.

I have lost the farm a couple of times, only because of my letting go of the
fundamental principle of Good Business management. I must also confess this Chosen Lifestyle has not provided the Obscene Income touted around society today, but they have been adequate.

More important, I have enjoyed my life! Raised three wonderful children and now spending more dedicated time to my wife's avocation and my gardening.
Enough personal History.

The Point of this post is that I developed this Mindset because of the opportunity to have been Directed to a group of Classic books, focusing on what is know called the
SELF-IMPROVEMENT Industry.

There are Gurus and Mentors on Every Social network Corner today, all offering
the ANSWERS to the problems that are ostensibly bothering people. Coming on-line
a few years ago I was convinced, based on chasing websites, No one Should have a Job, everyone should Fire their Boss and Spend obscene amounts of money
to find out how to do the above.

Well here are some Facts that I have applied to my Life and Definite Major Purpose and have worked well.
At age 17 I read three Books, by Wallace Wattles, Charles Haanel, and Napoleon Hill, not very exciting, but well written and Made VERY Clear COMMON SENSE TO ME.

I have based my simple Business plans, Goal setting and achievement from these three FREE books and a few others offered in our FREE Master Mind Site. And we have been Broadcasting a Live Talk Show, weekly since October 2006, engaging with people who are willing to share their Results from Following this simple Philosophy of the Power of Thought.

Here is an episode from Tuesday 02-17-2009 discussing Chapter two of the Miracle of Right Thought, by Orison Swett Marden, known as the founder of the Modern Thought Movement.

It is about one hour long, so I have included a Link

Focus Society of Overachievers Episode 189

The headline above asks the question...

Is the Self Improvement Industry a Joke?

What I feel is a Joke is the methodology and the outrageous Prices charged for
Information so readily available at No or Very Low Cost

But wait, we do offer Training assets to purchase.
this who have purchased them and APPLIED action to the
Information have Benefited quickly with Increase and
more Comfortable Lifestyle.

I feel so strong about the results available, we offer a conditional
Money back Guarantee.

Check out the Products available at the Master Key Master Mind
Whether you purchase or not, please JOIN us FREE, become an affiliate
(earn some extra Cash),
and participate in the Forum

If anyone would enjoy a Quick 1/2 hour
Business Development Evaluation, Visit

www.chuckbartok.com


Chuck Bartok
Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

Loomis said...

Great website, You offer amazing encouragement. I was wondering if you would be interested in checking out my website at http://www.successdemandsaction.com I would like to add you to my blog roll, would you be interested in exchanging links?