Thursday, August 21, 2008

Team Health 2 Wealth, What is the synergy? What is connection

Why Team Health 2 Wealth

After I woke up from my massive coronary, 4 years ago, and realized the wrong paths I had followed over the past few years, the wake up call was loud and clear.
In order to get back to the Wealth Syndrome, I needed to get back into the Health and Wellness Syndrome.

The Joys of being self-employed are intensified when you are in Top Shape!


Coincidentally a True friend stopped by shortly from hospital release and introduced me to a Botanical that I had previous knowledge of from the 1960's. The Mangosteen Fruit has been a mainstay in wellness practice form Asia for centuries and now it was available in a delicious Juice here in the United States. The product delivered pain relief from the surgery, sped up the healing process and helped my body get into the proper Balance.
The other benefit for a marketer was the Affiliate opportunity of generating Income through referring to others. In a short Time My Personal Cost was zeroed out and I began to recieve increasing monthly Checks.

Thus began:

TEAM Health2Wealth

My energy, overall health and Income were enhanced again by the introduction from another friend of a Liquid Multivitamin and 8 other supplements. GBG 10-in-ONE Multivitamin and Supplement

This product (for Only $19.95 a month plus shipping and Tax) also carries an affiliate opportunity to earn through referral sales. Notice I haven't emphasized MLM marketing Opportunities.

Yes, both product do generate Income form generational building, but I have always based my businesses on the SALES of PRODUCTS as a result of MY Efforts.

If customer is also interested in generating cash flow to cover expenses, enjoy the added Tax Benefits of self-employment, (listen to the Podcast) or actually consider Full Time effort, my experience is there to provide the systems and tools and Support.

The synergy and excitement of Being Fit, Practicing Wellness and Building Wealth is an exciting experience.

In future posts, I wil share examples of Wellness and up to date reports on Break through information and also Share tips and tricks on HOW TO enjoy added Income and Wealth building

Team Health 2 Wealth is a lifestyle

Join me on Twitter

Chuck Bartok

1 comment:

Muhammad said...

now thats a really an important and useful post. great.