Monday, August 11, 2008

A Change in Direction for Team Health2Wealth Blog...

As many of my readers know, I entered the On-line arena less
than 4 years ago.

This was my first Blogger Blog and I was so thrilled to be able to share
my ideas of what successful Marketing Businesses can do and how to
get there.

But typical for so many of us Newcomers to the net,
I did not know how to point interested people to the Blog.
I liked my content and so did a few others.
And received hardly any Traffic.

Here are some of my favorite older posts

Tips On Training Your Mind

Do Your Customers Forget about YOU?

Walnut Trees and Network Marketing

Well through the Accumulation of
my "awareness" and Reading some good Books
and listening to some powerful mentoring,
Yaro Starak, grab his Video Now
and Gobala Krishnan, who I had the privilege of meting
in San Francisco this past September at the World Internet
Main Event, Check out one of Gobala's Mentoring Sites here
I have ben able to Increase my readership and REAL Revenue from
the Time spent Blogging

Now I use many of the Web 2.0 Methods outlined in Beginners Marketing Class,
both in the Forum and on the Beginners Marketing Class Live Talk Show (see Widget below)
to enjoy a steady flow of traffic to many of my Blogs involved in Passions;
Marketing, Gardening, and Wellness

This Blog will continue to discuss Wellness and Network Marketing.
I have been enjoying Income from several wellness Products, I believe
in, and will share Tools and Systems with those interested, regardless if on
any of my Successful marketing teams.

Regarding Nutrition and Wellness, two products have done wonders for
me after my Major Coronary and Open heart Surgery.

Mangosteen Juice for Inflammation control and anti-Oxidation
and
GBG Liquid Multivitamin and Supplement for Overall Balance.

Thanks for stopping by.


Below is easy access to our
Live Talk Show on Business building through
Web 2.0 methods


No comments: